CIHRM institution of higher education located in Nigeria and providing a variety of courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. We work with ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic in delivering our courses.Today, CIHRM offers its own qualifications ‘Quality assured by our partner universities at undergraduate and post graduate levels in addition to and Post Graduate Diplomas.
In addition CIHRM offers a range of courses at Certifications and Post Graduate Diploma all of which are accredited by ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic an international private universities.
The promoters of CIHRM have over 15 years of experience in education and corporate training. They have trained over 5000 company’s staff and command a very high reputation for their quality of teaching and training. This results in excellent networking that helps in securing training and employment opportunities for students and for promoting the Brand in the corporate sector.
In association with ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
• Master of Science (M.Sc) in Human Resource Management
• Post Graduate in Diploma in Human Resource Management
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Hons) in Human Resource Management, Business and Management
• Diploma in Human Resource Management
Why Study at Chartered Institute of Human Resources Management (CIHRM)?
• ALL courses conducted by CIHRM are Assured by ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic and therefore internationally respected and recognised.
• ALL CIHRM courses are directly linked to ESPAM Formation University and Sainte Felicite University, Benin Republic and students have a clear pathway to qualify with Bachelors (BA / BSc) and Masters Degrees.
• The Universities we work with have a distinguished history of over 10 years and highly ranked, respected and unblemished.
• Our Master’s Degrees take one full year for Coursework and one full year for Research in conformity to the highest academic standards.
• Our Diplomas for school leavers take 18 months
• Our Diploma students have a seamless progression pathway to a Degree.
• Our Diplomas for experienced or otherwise qualified individuals take 12 months for coursework and 3 months for research.
• We are committed to supporting students in their academic and professional progression, career advancement, personality and character development.